If you have files you do not want to lose, cloud storage is a must. Though downloading your files into an internet cloud like Carbonite is not always the best option for users. If you want to back up your files but do not want to use an online cloud, consider My Cloud by WD.
My Cloud offers the best of both worlds when it comes to cloud storage. It performs automatic backups based on your preferences. And it does this without slowing down the network and internet when compared to online cloud storage.
The My Cloud offers far more features than just easy backups though. Below are a few of the benefits of using the WD My Cloud for backing up your data.
- Centralize your family’s media in one secure location at your home.
- Automatic backups from your PC or Mac so you can set it and forget it.
- Access your saved photos and videos directly from any computer, tablet and smartphone
- Upload photos and videos directly to your personal cloud from your mobile devices
- Streaming movies and other media directly to your connected TVs, media players and gaming consoles
- Connecting to your Dropbox and other cloud accounts automatically for a second backup from your personal cloud.